New pc gaming problems, pls help

Domaz

In Runtime
I recently bought a laptop from asus G1S and i installed cod2 and when i want to play the game i get a grey screen:confused: mad wierd, and i tried to look up for sum help on the net but no luck. Perhaps somebody here that had same difficulties could guide me thru.

where can i download the best and safest updates for drivers, nvidia website? or should i look sum els where, plus i tried to do like this right click on the short cut to the single game and go to compatibility and set to xp sp2 and try to set is a admin but then it asks me the cd- and when i put it in, then sudenly it says it check for other cd cause this don't seem to work:confused:

There's no compability needed. And the best drivers are from Nvidia's website itself.

allright ima download em, thx for the help really apreciated. But i got one more question, i have read about that updates cause to sum people problems with there cards, like the laggin of the card when gaming for example aswell as drop rate of the fps and such. Should i be consurned with this or is it something that i shouldn't be paying atention to it.

Nah don't pay attention to that. These problems can ahppen with Beta drivers or Beta programs that affects the OS. I haven't heard of it for a normal computer with everything stable.

Back
Top Bottom