my very last 360 vs ps3 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
now the ps3 may have a slight advantage in graphics becouse of its gpu
but becouse of the bottle neck games only run at 30fps standard while games on a 360 run and 60fps standard
but who fucking cares about specs on consoles?!?!?!
specs only matter on a god dam pc
in the console world is all about the dam games!!!
if you love fps thats all your play nothing else but fps
get a dam 360 cuz thats all you'll find
ps3 has only had one or 2 good games only on ps3 and its almost been a year
now wii on the other hand has nintendo and nintendo rarely puts out crap
there games are always A+ and becouse the wii is selling like hot cakes
(call up some stores most of them will be sold out) developers are flocking to the system like crazy) by summer 2008 the amound of nintendo wii only games will be crazy
sure it doesnt have 1080p or the best online
but thats what a gaming pc is for
consoles are about fun
and wii has the best control system of any console
making it more then just a console pc's kill specs wise
heres all the games to be released on nintendo systems till the end of the year http://gonintendo.com/?p=26233
now they may not all be great titles but
thats a lot of titles and there not all fps!
now dont call me a fan boy
cuz i love fps on my pc
i love bioshock and great online
but i need more
idk about you

Bottlenecked to 30 fps? Link with legitimate proof or didn't happen.
Wii has best control scheme of any console? If thats your opinion so be it, but it's a pretty weak one.

come one dont tell me u have never played wii sports and did't have fun with it?

come one dont tell me u have never played wii sports and did't have fun with it?

Oh i've played it, and it's fun. I'm not gonna argue that the Wii is pretty awesome for it's party games and others that are designed AROUND the control scheme the wii has. Many great things are possible..

But by saying that the Wii's scheme is the best..thats like saying ANYTHING that works with gamepads would work with the Wiimote.. and that is simply not true.

really becouse i find some games so much funner with the wii's control system
like meteoroid the controles feel almost as good as a pc

Yeah they most certainly can be. I haven't played corruption, but I've heard great things about how the controls are handled.

I'll get to it someday. I loved the first prime games. They're controls were a little annoying, but I was able to get used to it and enjoy the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom