Desktop backgrounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sometimes thats fun, sometimes it sucks. We have this retarted student eacher at our school. I havent had her(luckily), but she went to college for accounting or something, and decided to change to teaching or something afterwards, she has gone to college for like 19 years, and now is just starting to student teach, at like 45. She is really bad from what I hear, made a multiple choice test, some questions had more than 1 right answer, some had no right answers.
We watched the Crucible in English, and while we are watching teachers point out important things sometimes, that might be on the test, well she points out, "Those 2 men are talking" , "Those girls are running out of the church" , "Thats a girl" "That man just sracthed his balls" , "Thats Abigal Williams there"

The most retarted things, most of those are quote too.

I love this one:

(Look in the desktop preview for a whole picture)

f_Picture1m_a635895.png

Great color combination.

i used to have the same background as thelis displayed, think its called rubiks. or something similar, it one of many backgrounds i've pulled off interfacelift.com, i get icon packs from their two, ill send a pic soon maybe.

Eh, it's almost an exception. It's kind of like the jokes thread.

On second thought, isnt there a thread for this already in the gallery?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom