The things in my life ^-^

Oh werd I have lab tomorow with a girl I like I might ask her out

Then add her to the list of things in my life

Well thought out good sir. I believe in the safety video there was a part about ripping all of your clothes off...

soo that pretty much it

also i would love to pry into ur personal lives but if u want to share it then go ahead and share ur recent life going ons

Lets see I am over worked and under paid at my job. I spend all my money on bills and my family. I also, spent a lot of money on court costs, fines, cost of supervision, cost of classes, cost of attorneys fees, money to get my name out of the county jail/prison database, website etc... because of something stupid, so I work two jobs now to support my family, pay all the bills and pay court costs on top if it all. So I don't get to many goodies, like HDTVS and cell phones, or xbox 360s etc...

Miami is still the shizzznittt though. ;)

Cheers,
0x0161

^^wow now im a appreciate being a teen
and heres a funny thought
im falling asleep typing my essay =3 sooooooo tired ===[

I have a 20" flat screen Sanyo TV in my room which I haven't used in awhile, dunno why I still have it.
I got a cell phone I rarely use, though comes in handy at times, though if I had to pay for it I would just cancel the service.
Bought myself a new PC that I just built today (see sig).
I have a job at Whataburger which I dread going to each day, and I must work tomorrow night.
I got an old Ford car that gets me places I need to go.
I'm filming/editing a short film right now, It's almost done.
I must make a short film for a class in school by March.
I hate school.
It's 12:30 at night at the time I am writing this...

-----
End current events in my life.

My brother's just got a 46" Samsung HD TV, And xBox elite, with halo 3, bioshock and the darkness, and also 5.1 surround sound. Sound's , and looks amazing!

Get th evoyager from verizon. its their iPhone rip off, although it looks pretty sweet.
32968212.jpg

Our contract is up with nextel in December, and I want to switch providers since nextel has no cool phones(maybe 1, but its like $500), so maybe verizon now since they have that sweet voyager, and they are aslo coming out with a few others.

Edit: http://www.popgadget.net/2007/10/verizons_new_ph.php

I got this rosewill laser mouse off newegg for $.99. Couldnt pass it up. Its not bad really. For being close to free. I am going to have to check the newegg adds more often, lol. Now I need a .99 keyboard, this old 98' toshiba keyboard isnt bad tho.

Back
Top Bottom