Would anyone be interested in...

BrynF_UK

Fully Optimized
These are NOT for sale yet

I have two Intel Celeron D processors that i do not need anymore. One was the original processor in an eMachines desktop, and the other i bought off eBay to replace it - but then discovered that it was in fact the motherboard that was broken - long story short i have two processors i don't need.

Now, i can not guarantee that both work since i have no other motherboard to test them on. BUT, the eMachines did get a new motherboard before it broken again - and the processor worked then too - and the one i got off eBay was clearly described as being tested - but, like i said, i cant guarantee this.

Also, I have Western Digital 10Gb IDE Hard Drive (Not S-ATA compatible) that does work and has been formatted. Useful as a slave or backup hard drive. If needed i can supply a second IDE cable.

I also have a stick of DDR 512Mb RAM, and a DVD-ROM and CD-RW drive - both of which do not come with the front panels since they have custom eMachines panels. Both are IDE also, and if needed i could supply an additional IDE cable.

Anyone who has an interest in any of these can PM me or just post in this thread - i may not be able to reply until tomorrow (3rd October). I can post pictures if you need - but seeing how they are not for sale im not sure.

Thank you :D

These are NOT for sale yet

I have two Intel Celeron D processors that i do not need anymore. One was the original processor in an eMachines desktop, and the other i bought off eBay to replace it - but then discovered that it was in fact the motherboard that was broken - long story short i have two processors i don't need.

Now, i can not guarantee that both work since i have no other motherboard to test them on. BUT, the eMachines did get a new motherboard before it broken again - and the processor worked then too - and the one i got off eBay was clearly described as being tested - but, like i said, i cant guarantee this.

Also, I have Western Digital 10Gb IDE Hard Drive (Not S-ATA compatible) that does work and has been formatted. Useful as a slave or backup hard drive. If needed i can supply a second IDE cable.

I also have a stick of DDR 512Mb RAM, and a DVD-ROM and CD-RW drive - both of which do not come with the front panels since they have custom eMachines panels. Both are IDE also, and if needed i could supply an additional IDE cable.

Anyone who has an interest in any of these can PM me or just post in this thread - i may not be able to reply until tomorrow (3rd October). I can post pictures if you need - but seeing how they are not for sale im not sure.

Thank you :D
Thanks Bryn, posting this really helps, if you go ahead, pics with handwritten notes will be needed, cheers! :)

Thanks Bryn, posting this really helps, if you go ahead, pics with handwritten notes will be needed, cheers! :)

If he's not selling, there is not need for pictures. This is just an interst check.

Out of curiosity, what socket are the Celerons?

Celeron's are both socket 478

I've not decided on a price - but it wont be much :)

I'll get some pics up tonight - just to be safe :D

lol hardy har har

well it could have been the hard drive...

anyway, i guess anything over $20 not including shipping since that depends where you are - but it doesn't weight much. I'm going to make a thread selling them in a few minutes once i get pics up

Back
Top Bottom