ram for my pc

nosignal1

Baseband Member
hi everyone, im looking to get some more ram for my windows computer, and im wondering if there is a certain kind of ram that i need

i took the one i had out and wrote down what it had on the label and it reads this:

Hynix Korea 04
pc2700U-25330 0337
hymd264646bb8j-j AA
512 MB DDR 333mhz cl25

from this information i think i need ddr ram but im not sure if i need to look out for anything else, could anyone give me some help please? thanks

well DDR ram, with a clock rate of 333MHz or type PC2700, that is, if you want RAM thats the same - otherwise your motherboard manual should say what the maximum MHz or type RAM it accepts.

Theres these two if you live in the UK:

Up to 512Mb...

or

Up to 1Gb and over

Or if you live in the USA...

Click here...

yep they're all 333MHz or PC2700 but check the specification just in case - if your not sure you can send me a Personal Message and ill check them for you. :) its why where here

go to crucial.com and scan ur comp. crucial guarantees that the ram will work that they tell u to buy so its safer. note: it is a little bit more expensive at crucial than at newegg. i would say it is worth it due to the fact ram mite not be compatible ofr a very small reason.

Back
Top Bottom