Stargate Atlantis fans, new series......

Brookfield

Golden Master
......starts next Tuesday, on Sky one!!
clapping.gif

I expect America is ahead of us, now I thought Amanda Topping was great in the original Stargate series, so it's a double whammy for me because this time she's joining Atlantis, look here>> www.scifi.com/atlantis

I need sky :( but my parents are too mean lol

I prefer Rachel Luttrell myself ;) i guess i'll have to wait for it to come to Channel 5 though....

I need sky :( but my parents are too mean lol

I prefer Rachel Luttrell myself ;) i guess i'll have to wait for it to come to Channel 5 though....
It works out at only a fiver a week, the basic one, it's still great though with well over 300 "free" channels, plenty of pay as you view channels which I never use, I like the documentaries, National Geographic is wonderous, hey, how about if they reduce your weekly pocket by £5??, I'll wager they'd love it themselves if they had it installed, they were here & gone inside of half an hour, that included erecting the dish on the roof & running the phone connection round three sides of a large room + tuning it in, garn, go for it!!
dance.gif

yes but what about installation costs :confused: plus we have more than one telly in the house, what would we do then if we wanted them both to be independent :confused: and its the cost my parents don't like the most but they don't understand you can choose what not to get...

You could pick a freeview box up for £30 easily, that's got sky one.

huh we have freeview - we dont have sky one:eek:

yes but what about installation costs :confused: plus we have more than one telly in the house, what would we do then if we wanted them both to be independent :confused: and its the cost my parents don't like the most but they don't understand you can choose what not to get...
OK, how about just one TV, the one in your room, they don't seem keen on it so have it in your room only, as for installation cost, mine was installed free, it was a special offer by Curry's, keep an on the papers now & again they come up with it, alternatively, you can get this box the guys are on about, a friend of mine has one, I've seen the reception he's getting very little difference from a dish, of course before you get one, get someone in to check the reception in your area, a lot of Wales is hilly I know that.

i don't have one in my room :( not quite that lucky lol and check your PM Brookfield i sent you one a minute or so ago

Back
Top Bottom