Hi, I am new here!

Maurice, he can have a brother or sister in the family, and both may use the same computer. Always be alert.

Well Brrokfield. My friend Dylan slept over last night. He saw me and asked what am I on, so I told him about the forum. Then he said to make him an acount i might be able to use this sometimes. So I did and that is my friend dylans account. But how would you tell if it was on my computer?

Well Brrokfield. My friend Dylan slept over last night. He saw me and asked what am I on, so I told him about the forum. Then he said to make him an acount i might be able to use this sometimes. So I did and that is my friend dylans account. But how would you tell if it was on my computer?

The IPs of your first posts in here were Identical. If it really is a friend, then it's no big deal. Many of us have matched IPs with someone before, it's just a matter of knowing why. Since there are so many reasons, I don't like to jump to conclusions.

Yea he is right but i dont know a whole lot about computers but i know about vedeo games.

^Might sound dumb but what is an ip?
Internet Protocol, it identifies people by their username, & you & Wario's are identical, now I'd like to know in your own words why this is, there might be an innocent explanation, whatever it is, once again please tell me then we may be able to clear this up & get on with our lives, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom