more in box space

i only save important pm's or ones i just want to keep. 40 is enough, more would be nice, but not really needed

How can you ever need more than 40? IF you need them save them to your pc or delete them. I still have a 15 limit on mine!

I think mods should have 100 and regular people.. just 25 i mean it's not like regular members get so many pms every day that they cant just delete it

I think mods should have 100 and regular people.. just 25 i mean it's not like regular members get so many pms every day that they cant just delete it

Exactly. YOu members should tell us exactly why you need more space. just saying "I occasionally get alot of PMs" will not cut it for me

Yup point proven. Just delete guys mods need the space esa193 why you need it? I mean it would be nice to have extra but we don't absolutely need it

I mean it would be nice to have extra but we don't absolutely need it

Yeah, more space is always nice, but lets face it, None of us need it. This week, i've gotten maybe 55 PMs since monday, I'm currently sitting on two PMs. That's it, two out of 55. What are you guys honestly talking about that you need to save?

I hate to sound like a dick here, but I see no reason why you guys need more.

Yeah, more space is always nice, but lets face it, None of us need it. This week, i've gotten maybe 55 PMs since monday, I'm currently sitting on two PMs. That's it, two out of 55. What are you guys honestly talking about that you need to save?

I hate to sound like a dick here, but I see no reason why you guys need more.
That's a good point. None of us need more PM space, but it would be nice to have.

ya i guess it not needed but it still wound be nice
even if just gurus got a 5 or 10 extra when they hit guru

Back
Top Bottom