The things in my life ^-^

o and i fer got to say i got a 2 page essay and i need it done by tomarrow and i dont even have 2 paras

<<senior Member ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ :D :D :D :D :D

i gotta do a 600 word journal entry written through the mind of winston smith from the book called "1984", on the second part of the book

I have my license
I have my friends
I have my family
I have my computer
I have my computer games!!!!
I have my new 80Gig Ipod video
I have my cell phone
I have my money

o and i fer got to say i got a 2 page essay and i need it done by tomarrow and i dont even have 2 paras

<<senior Member ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ :D :D :D :D :D

A two page essay is nothing. My longest paper is 10 pages double space 12 font , topic was alternative energy w/ like 15-20 sources

^^ but this is on Chinese culture
also i got to finish it by tonight
and the most pages i ever wrote was for an eng assament and it was like 25 pages about dumb how to write essays
(i no its dumb to write a project in essay form to tell ppl how to write an essay)

just make sure you never use the word "you" and contractions. I found that out 2 years ago in my college English class. Apparently "you" are not suppose to use contractions and the word you lol.. If you want some tips on how to make your paper longer let me know :D there are a few tricks , have msn or xfire?

I have a 46 inch sony hdtv
Razr phone
Canon digital elph sd1000 camera (the small one)
And a computer
my life!

I have a life.
I had tacos for dinner. Deep fried my taco shell. Muy Bien!! Es un taco de Harnia!! I think I said that right, lol
I have a computer. It does cool stuff. Like... compute stuff.
I have a mouse for the computer.
I have to go to school tomorrow. And its an A day, so its really boring... American history, some english, boring as hell physics, but we are doing a lab I think which equals talking and labbing. And finally more history, but older stuff.
I have no TV tho.

Back
Top Bottom