psu overload or not?

tehczar

In Runtime
psuexamplehg4.jpg

The pic above shows how 1 of my molex connector lines from my psu is being used.

my other molex connector line is being used exclusively for the AUX3 plugin on my 680i EVGA Mobo.

Is it safe the way I have my 1 molex connector line setup in the pic above?

The reason all my compondents are setup like that is because I was told the rail used for the AUX3 on the motherboard should have nothing else plugged in on it.

So was I told wrong, or is the way I have it safe and I dont need to worry about anything?

the psu i have is http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16817341002

i think that is alright to use it like that, i dont see any problems with it..

Notice you have on of the best brands of PSUs on the market today. they even make em up to 1600 watts if you ever needed that much power.

so, yeah, im quite certain that is safe. i have seen more crap hooked up using splitters alone, so that is alright.

i think that is alright to use it like that, i dont see any problems with it..

Notice you have on of the best brands of PSUs on the market today. they even make em up to 1600 watts if you ever needed that much power.

so, yeah, im quite certain that is safe. i have seen more crap hooked up using splitters alone, so that is alright.

thanks, any other opinions?

Since the DVD drive is getting the first lot of power, no problems at all, and the rest are only fans and cathodes anyhow.

If they weren't getting enough power, they wouldn't spin/light up.

TBH, it's the rails that counts. You can have 36A running in the wires if needed. It is fine.

Back
Top Bottom