ok well I want to take my laptop to school

Don't put it in your locker I can open one in half a second and so can alot of other people.

Carry a separate laptop bag. A lot of professionals do that. Me, I carry a shoulder strap book bag along with a Targus laptop carrier in my hand. If I get tired of carrying it, I'll cross both bags on my shoulders. Looks like I have a big "X" on the front, but no one notice. Everyone carries a lot of bags these days (backpack, briefcase, laptop case, travel bag, etc.).

you know those unbreakable bike U-locks? well dropping a 20 pounds rock on it breaks it :)
Almost anything can be broken or broken into, 'frinstance, the most expensive cars in the world even with all the most up to date security wizardry, dozens, perhaps hundreds every day, one guy living in a New York suburb who had 10 foot high security gates fitted with alarms & spotlights, plus an underground garage with a steel locked & bolted drawbridge had his very expensive limo stolen while he was asleep above, & he didn't hear a thing!!

Well hows about either as others have said get PDF versions of your books/notes , or keep the laptop in your bag and then put all your books in your locker and return to your locker to get the book you need before each lesson
and keep your lunch in your locker

Back
Top Bottom