Rep, keep it or toss it?

You have nailed it pretty good. Theres one thread I can think of right here on the front page titled well I have 614 rep but no 7th bar?

Take a look at thread and look at how many people are giving thelis rep just because he has 614 rep. And then Thelis goes o that reminds me time to rep back. None of that is real rep. Its rep givin for just doing something. If I remember right he's the same one that made look I have 3 bars look got 4 now etc. Its no wonder he has so much rep. I probally would to if I fished for it like that.

There is only one milestone I posted here and that was my 1k posts thread.

And to A true folder dude just use the ¢'s sign. Hold Alt type 0162 let go of alt.

I only got 1 rep from that thread. And I was kidding bout returning all that rep. It wasn't really a milestone thread, I just thought it was weird that no more bars followed six.

I can give a screenie if you want.

And to A true folder dude just use the ¢'s sign. Hold Alt type 0162 let go of alt.
Which would you prefer 0.02¢ or 2¢??

You forgot to stipulate that when inserting characters from character map that the numpad should be used when holding down the alt button or you can open character map, select the character you require and use ctrl + v

Just in case you don't realise it 0.02¢ is 2/100ths of a cent.

Have a nice day now

:D

BTW, any further overclocking to report or have you reached max?

We should keep it and this was brought up many times, if you dont care why did you make this thread?

Well, people asked me to. Some members seemed to think that the results would be different.

I think it should go personally. Its totally flawed. There are plenty members here who give good technical advice and have low rep. I personally think the rep system is abused, giving people rep coz they are "cool" or coz they have reached x amount of posts is wrong.

I say ditch it, unless you had some sort of moderator who purely assigns the reputation while browsing threads, it's easily abused.

Rep really shows new members who is the best members on here, for example they wouldn't buy from a red box person

No it doesn't show who is the best here. That's your ego talking. And that's the main thing wrong with it. Trading rep over " Oh that's so cool " is not a reflection of how intelligent or helpful you are.
It's flawed horribly. It should be dumped...

Back
Top Bottom