Legit Site?

Aren't you 17 though? Wouldn't it be more cost-effective to just wait another year until you reach the age of maturity?

Yeah, it's fine. I'm not really in any rush to get it, it's just something nice to have because eventually your friends start getting annoyed at you when you ask them all the time to buy you stuff.

what are you trying to buy, i can you asking somebody to buy you an R\M rated Movie\Game, but if your 17 you obvioulsy have to be 18 or 21 for what you want to buy. and neither are good.

its not worth it, if you get caught youll have your license suspened until your 18 or 21 and you will have to pay a huge fine, and serve some juvenile detention time

So let's make it clear that there's nothing illegal about "novelty" fake ids. Used for "entertainment purposes only" of course.
ok
Yeah, it's fine. I'm not really in any rush to get it, it's just something nice to have because eventually your friends start getting annoyed at you when you ask them all the time to buy you stuff.
ok...

I think you hit the nail on the head there,

there is nothing wrong with fake ID's as novelty iems,
but using one to buy stuff so you don't have to ask your friends is illegal.

ALSO, you'll find that most places havea list of acceptable ID's

certainly in britain this only includes passports (full) driving licenses ad students cards in most pubs.

even provisional licenses are not acceptable as a real ID even though they are issued by the DVLA.

so you might still be wasting your time!

Update - Yeah, that site's a scam, but I found some guys that make IDs and are willing to share info and templates, so I'm just gonna do the DIY thing.

@ Mambug - Why IN THE WORLD would you use a credit card to buy something like that? So easily traceable...

Update - Yeah, that site's a scam, but I found some guys that make IDs and are willing to share info and templates, so I'm just gonna do the DIY thing.

@ Mambug - Why IN THE WORLD would you use a credit card to buy something like that? So easily traceable...

how'd you find out its a scam?

I can see some of the mods already:

So let's make it clear that there's nothing illegal about "novelty" fake ids. Used for "entertainment purposes only" of course. Read the disclaimer on the site before making stupid comments, and if you're just going to make stupid comments, stay out of my thread.
Anyway, I want to buy a "novelty" ID online. Supposedly this site is the best of the best:
http://fakeidcenter.com/fakeids.html
Looks shady, but it does have some good reviews around if you Google it.
Any of you guys ever ordered one of these online? They're supposed to be really good, much better than the ones my friends make and charge basically the same amount. They scan and have the holograms and everything. $65 each if I get one and my friend gets one, that's super cheap.
Also, how much is it to send a letter to Canada? I'm guessing you have to send it through the post office and not from your mailbox right?
Linking to that site seems a bad idea, don't you think?, knowing you, your intentions are just to show us this as an example, but please be careful, maybe it might be better to delete it, I'll leave it up to you shall I?

I'll delete it, knowing now that it's a scam.
I found a list of sites that are scams somewhere online, I don't remember where it was though...

Back
Top Bottom