Test Drive Unlimited

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
Has anyone played this game? I got it yesterday from Amazon.ca for PlayStation 2 and so far it's great. Although I've found the handling a little awkward and racing a little difficult, cruising around in the game is great and there are countless miles of city to drive through.

Yeah it's fun and pretty realistic for an "arcade" racer. Get a Caterham. :D

I have it for the 360 but I don't have that many cars because I'm broke:p my little brother has McLarens, Porches, Lambos and every other top of the line car in the game though...he's also gotten a achievement for driving every street....he's really good haha

I have it for the 360 but I don't have that many cars because I'm broke:p my little brother has McLarens, Porches, Lambos and every other top of the line car in the game though...he's also gotten a achievement for driving every street....he's really good haha
Driving on every street in the game? Wow... that must of took a while. :D

Has anyone played this game? I got it yesterday from Amazon.ca for PlayStation 2 and so far it's great. Although I've found the handling a little awkward and racing a little difficult, cruising around in the game is great and there are countless miles of city to drive through.

the ps2 version is really bad. the xbox 360 version is sooo much better though.

I'm 92% done driving all streets.

And you guys got me back on it today, I did Tour of the Island in 46 minutes or something like that.

I like the PC version over 360. Things look better, but it plays like crap unless you are 8800GTS or higher. I own every single car in the game.

One note to the PC players: Do not buy Kewalo Palace located in the lower left corner of the map. It can cause issues with the game freezing at loading the profile when starting the game and when trying to leave the house. My friend and I had the same problem before.

yeah that games pretty awesome. I love that it's on the entire island of Oahu. Verrry Nice!

Back
Top Bottom