Logitech Z-5300e vs Logitech Z-5500

OTSS

In Runtime
ok so comparing the
Logitech Z-5300e THX® Certified 5.1 Speaker System with the Logitech Z-5500 Digital THX® Certified 5.1 Speaker System, does the Z-5500 have a whole lot more better sound? I mean like the Z-5300e is $160 and the 5500's are $330 do the Z-5500 sound $170 better if you know what I mean lol.

Yes there is a pretty big difference. HUge!! Power wise, the Z-5500 delivers a lot more of it. They're approximately twice as powerful as the 5300s. If budget isn't a problem, the Z-5500 is an excellent buy.

If you have a good sound card, the Z-5500 is a brilliant system.

I wouldn't even plug the Z-5500's into anything but a digital connection, seeing as my sound cards standard analogs out, don't sound half as good to my ears when using these speakers.

So how do the Z-5300e's sound? I don't plan on getting a sound card unless someone can recommend an innexpensive good card.

I don't personally know since I own the bigger brother, but except for a slightly smaller sub, and slightly less power ful sat's, nothing much probably, though that nothing much is quite a lot if your an audio enthusiast :p

I think if its a lot cheaper than the Z-5500's, you won't be dissapointed.

audio's at a point where it cant be improved
i dont think its worth the 170 more
unless u have a trained ear

audio's at a point where it cant be improved
i dont think its worth the 170 more
unless u have a trained ear
Don't listen to esa. The extra power of the Z-5500's are completely worth it. My house is on a piece of land that's about 1 acre. At full blast, you can easily clearly hear music at the edge of our property when the speakers are in the basement. I'm having a party this weekend, it's going to be awesome.

lol well freestlyer he didnt say he needed it for that
if you plan on blasting it then ya
but for conventional sound i dont think its worth it

Basically, if you're into your music, get the Z-5500s, they're worth it. Especially if you like bass heavy music, the bass on these things is incredible, even too much at times.

Back
Top Bottom