Streaming MP3 Into Media player 11 Trouble

I Want to put my Mp3 library onto my FTP Account so i can listen to my music when im at different computers,So i tried a test.I uploaded an Mp3 to the server,Linked to the mp3 like this:

<center><h1>Luke's Jukebox</h1></center>

<h3>Metallica</h3>

<a href="test.mp3">Metallica-Holier than thou</a>

When i click on it windows media player pops up (This is the part where its start to play) and it comes up with:

Capture.jpg

Web help says:

1.jpg

Does anybody know what the problem might be ,i have tried everything in webhelp and nada.i have also changing the format from Mp3 to WMA and still does not work.

Re-upload the MP3 file, make sure your sound drivers are working correctly on the computer you tested your script on. Make sure you did not link an incorrect format of the music file.

Just tried what you said an nothing,I also tried it on another computer and i get the same result.Does any one know a HTML Code to display a Player on the actual webpage?

EDIT; Just googled it and came up with this <EMBED SRC=test.mp3 AUTOSTART=false WIDTH=144 HEIGHT=60 LOOP=0> and it works great!

Oh! I misread your thread title. I didn't realize you were trying to stream the music directly off the website.

Back
Top Bottom