The School Comp Club

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
are any of u guys in school in the computer clubs and such?
i am and i was wondering (the teacher lets us do anything)
wat kind of games and stuff would u put on a flash drive to play at school
but the hard thing is u cant install anything
also (im happy) i found out someone might bring a PS3 to play on the rooms projector

just wanted to share and learn about the things u can do to try to get on other sites tat are blocked and etc.
Thanks and hi :D

I have Age of Empires 2 on my flash, and it works fine. My copy was cracked so idk if a normal copy will work.

my computer club suxs all we can do is go on google and paint = /
i wish there was a club where they should us programing
and how does that work doesnt it need to install the the registry?

my comps block the running of all .exes except for ones that are used... so no games... I'm in the club, but I miss it almost every week becuase I have rock orchestra (I'm a drummer :D) and I really don't do much in computer club.

I have Age of Empires 2 on my flash, and it works fine. My copy was cracked so idk if a normal copy will work.

I have a special cracked copy that runs straight from the executable without even requiring installation let alone a CD. I have absolutely no idea how it does it.

We had an "admin team" which handled the legacy network of slightly older computers, and shit.

Basically just turned out to be hang out and learn about compromising security. We had our own room, which was kickass and I spent alot of time in it. Also had my own computer at school :p

Even though most of us don't go to that school anymore, we get together at my place and LAN it up every once in a whi le.

My school doesn't have a comp club as far as I know but it would prolly be alot of nerds

I wish they had one lol

Back
Top Bottom