CF New Record.

Don't want to squash the idea, but why??, they're only statistics after all, it's like watching paint dry.
[yawn]
No offence dude but you obsess about post count and rep so yeah just putting that out there .

Also i would be willing to particitpate however i dont mean to squash the idea , i dont think we have that many regulars around here . so unless we got a stupid ammount of google bots or david resets that number we aint gna do it in my opinion

i still like my idea of logging on to cf on all the computers at your work/school, etc. :D

oh and on another forum i go on theres like 500 members + online all the time. most was like 3000, or possibly a lot more.

this site needs more members anyway

No offence dude but you obsess about post count and rep so yeah just putting that out there .

Also i would be willing to particitpate however i dont mean to squash the idea , i dont think we have that many regulars around here . so unless we got a stupid ammount of google bots or david resets that number we aint gna do it in my opinion

Not with that attitude we won't:p

count me in...so yeah, that's like 21 members now lol. I like D-lews idea of renting 1 minute of tv air time:D

Not with that attitude we won't:p

count me in...so yeah, that's like 21 members now lol. I like D-lews idea of renting 1 minute of tv air time:D

better get david to empty his pockets then or go for a sponsered gaming shess of CSS

Thanks.

1845 to be exact :)
Ho ho, we have a witty new member, that's got to be good!!
dance.gif

Back
Top Bottom