Input device for a PDA

burton_o61

Daemon Poster
What do you guys think? Is the standard input device in a PDA the stylus, or the actual touch screen? Oh and hello, haven't been here for awhile.

You're suppose to use a stylus for the PDA, but many people are getting too lazy to use one so they just use their fingers instead. Now, they're becoming more of a touchscreen where you do use your fingers. The new iPod (like the iPhone--but without the phone) is complete touch screen with your fingers. Same with the iPhone. Smartphones and PDA are now competing with each other, lol. However, there are still some things that the PDA will OWN against the Smartphones and that is performance.

I know all of that. It's just that i recently had to take a test and one of the questions was "What is the standard input device for a PDA?" And I chose the touchscreen because technically it is the touch screen. The screen is what sends the messages to the the computer. Not the stylus.

i would go for the stylus myself just because you can put it into a sentence like a keyboard.

i use the stylus to type.
i use the keyboard to type

jjust seems to go better for me

Back
Top Bottom