For Sale On Ebay A Used Macbook!

ugh, please read the rules before posting...

1) you need a picture with your name on a piece of paper
2) the link must be in your sig
3) you need detailed specs of the item, in your case the mac book

i cant close your post, but do this before a mod closes it for you

Mods, advise please, is Macseller's post illegal with or without a written note?

I shouldnt say this, but I get tired of 'em sometimes, It'd be chaos without though!
lamer.gif

Brookfield im sorry mate but you are supposed to be a mod stop double posting its not like this is the first time you have done it

OMG what is with the bad attitude dude its not like i was saying o its terrible you should be reported it was just a friendly reminder of the rules.

i think you need to take a chill pill

IMO, theres nothing wrong with this.. ebay is a reputable site, with ways of getting money back if anything untoward happens.. personally, i dont see whats so wrong with ebay links, i personally would let this thread go..

oh and maurice.. dont have a go at members telling you to stop breaking the rules.. you are a mod (a poor excuse for one i must admit) but a mod nethertheless. how do you expect people to take any notice of what you are saying if you permanently break the rules??

IMO, theres nothing wrong with this.. ebay is a reputable site, with ways of getting money back if anything untoward happens.. personally, i dont see whats so wrong with ebay links, i personally would let this thread go..

oh and maurice.. dont have a go at members telling you to stop breaking the rules.. you are a mod (a poor excuse for one i must admit) but a mod nethertheless. how do you expect people to take any notice of what you are saying if you permanently break the rules??

Remember what we said about Brookfield. He is the "moderator" who helps himself happily to privileged information (i.e. my private e-mail address from the post report system) and honestly expects nobody will have anything to say about it.

In a real world job you would be sacked on the spot for behaviour like that, it is misuse of information in your charge.

Brookfield, I understand that both the entire moderator team and David Lindon himself are not exactly pleased with you and you received a roasting in exchange for breaking every site rule in two like dry sticks, do you care to comment on this? I also know you were lying about claiming to not know why I was banned initially. I know everything.

Ah. Just stop yelling at brook, remember he is not as youthful as most of us, when people come of that age that get to be like that. He prolly doesn't realise what he's done.

^ hes been told enough times by.. well.. everyone.. that its wrong.....

allthingssacred.. no response from him.. suprise suprise..

Back
Top Bottom