CF New Record.

How about everyone log into CF and leave it open for 24 hours at new years? that way it will say most users online was X amount at 1 30 am january 1st, 2008

well if over 1844 read this thread then youre onto a winner, if not then im still gain.

i voted yea but that date u said (not newyears) is too late fer me i mean im ok with like 11 but not 12 on a school night (even though i stay in my room doing stuff like homework "they" dont no about listianing to music and just playing a DS or something till i fall asleep around 12 to 12:30
but yea if it was a friday i would do it
think=weekend more ppl are online

ok hows about friday 26th at midnight uk time 7 PM US time ?

although we are still about 1800 ppl short lol

ok hows about friday 26th at midnight uk time 7 PM US time ?

although we are still about 1800 ppl short lol

its agreed then all 20 of us will try and brake the record... somethings not working out here...

ok something is bugging me everytime i load up CF homepage i scroll to the bottom to see who is online and i always see, and i keep thinking could we beat it :D i want to be part of it and was just wondering how many people we have here willing to take part in the event, I bet most of them were guests and I doubt we have enough active members to rival it but im gonna add a poll to see how many people here would be willing to give it a shot if a date and time was named.
Don't want to squash the idea, but why??, they're only statistics after all, it's like watching paint dry.
[yawn]

Don't want to squash the idea, but why??, they're only statistics after all, it's like watching paint dry.
[yawn]

ok here goes i pulled brookfield up on a double post and hes trying to get at me but ill present you with an answer.

because it will be fun remeber 3:41 ? or wasnt you there well for the poeple that was there it was great fun and every1 really enjoyed it so thats my reason you dont have to join in if you dont want to.

Back
Top Bottom