Old laptop,What to do with it?

I vote photoframe or just break it open and have fun!

or upgrade it and use it for when you go out etc

You could kinda disassemble it and build a box for it and then use it as a digital photo frame (so you don't just have a laptop sitting on a table displaying pictures, but a box with a screen on it...). Maybe get some kind of software that will cycle through pics (that works on an old machine).

or take all the old hardware out and put the latest laptop hardware in it :D

My friends will be like "Wtf a toshiba satelite running windows vista?!?!?!"

There are some good ideas here btw

or take all the old hardware out and put the latest laptop hardware in it :D

My friends will be like "Wtf a toshiba satelite running windows vista?!?!?!"

You mean an ugly, old looking, big Toshiba Satellite running Windows Vista...:p
I think I'd rather use new hardware in modern casing...

EDIT: The first old laptop I got was older than the one neodude has. I got bored and totally dissected it, couldn't figure out how to undo some of it, so I started using force and just broke it all up into many pieces... You could save it for a time you are mad to use as something to take you anger out on, lol

I got a Dell laptop w/o a HDD about 233MHz, the screen doesn't stay up, it just flops down. Not sure what I will do with it yet. It works as far as I've tested it.

Either for a school or...you could send it to me. I'm looking for one, and mine is just not going to work.

So both of you are interested,Well b4 anyone makes an offer (Im ight be interested in selling) when i try install Windows 98 i get VXD Errors (I think that has something to do with RAM) and windows 95 just does not want to work.Only DOS Works well on this laptop.

It will probably say somewhere on it "Do not dispose of in fire." You know what to do, my friend.
What should he do?, mmmm?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom