ibuypower = good place to buy from?

korncob

Beta member
I came across this site www.ibuypower.com (if I'm not allowed to link it then I'm deeply sorry, forgot to check rules before I posted) and they have very close to top of the line for extremely cheap (around 700 bucks on a computer thats usually 1200 ish from what I've seen) and it seemed too good to be true so I read the bottom and found that it says :

"Price, specification, and terms are subject to change without notice. iBUYPOWER is not responsible for errors in typography, photography or omissions regarding prices or other information. s have been rounded to the nearest dollar for online display. Final order amounts, including tax and shipping and reflecting non-rounded prices, will be communicated following receipt of your online order. Buyer agrees to any dispute, legal action or proceeding arising from or related to this order-on-line transaction shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the state of California. iBUYPOWER reserves the right to reject orders or services in certain circumstances. Buyer has to notice iBUYPOWER cancellation within 48 hours through e-mail."

If it means what I think it means basically it says that they can make you pay 1000 bucks for a so called top of the line computer and then actually send you an old compaq from 1998 and get away with it....I might be completely wrong but it looks really fishy to me and I was thinking of saving up to buy from here and my friend was also thinking about it because thats a really good deal if its real....

I read up on some of the reviews and there were a lot of them where people were upset because some of the parts were interchanged with crappy parts or the fans were screwed up or something that wouldn't be easy to notice to someone who doesn't know what their doing but that are extremely vital and could make the machine break down...

So my question is does anyone have any personal experience with this website that can tell me if its safe to buy from or not?

Well according to here website,they have been in the bussiness for 15 years and they have a 30 day money back guarantee.They Look pretty legit,i'd go for it.

Back
Top Bottom