Scooby Doo
Pop Eye

New good ones-
Simpsons; Futurama (same people)
Family Guy
Jonny Bravo
Dexters Lab

/thread.

Gundam Wing from way back when, I think it was 95 but showed in the US in 2000. Good action and a very deep show, there are so many plot twists it's insane though. I had to re-watch the series so I'm working on that right now. ;)

Gundam Wing was awesome. Gundam SEED and SEED Destiny are also pretty sick.

Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team is pretty good too. It's a lot more realistic and down to earth than Gundam Wing. There are no "invincible" Gundams now. All the units take damage and actually show it. Infantry can actually destroy a Mobile Suit without having a whole platoon wiped out. ;)

If anyone is interested in cars, especially mountain pass racing, you should check out Initial D. One of the best anime shows ever.

Yeah, that's the other one I've been interested in. I watched the entire show about a month ago, including the movie. It's actually pretty realistic and believable despite the "oogy-boogey" stuff like the drivers' aura. :D

Pinky and the Brain was part of Animaniacs. The Warner brothers and sister Dot was meant to be aimed at the younger types but there was an amazing amount of adult humor in the shows. Dr. Scratch n Sniff had Hello Nurse for example. Slappy Squirrel was as close to a Jewish mom as you're gonna get. The voice was modeled on Joan Rivers or maybe she did the voice, I don't recall.
Tiny Toons with Babs and Buster Bunny (no relation as they used to say) was pretty good. The toon kids going to school.
Recently I've been keeping up with Ghost in the Shell. Who ever was drawing the Major had a keen eye for the female form. Cowboy Bebop is another good one. But both of those are openly aimed at the mature crowd.
I do have to agree there's nothing funnier that Tom and Jerry, Road Runner and Coyote.
Does any one remember Tom Terrific with his dog Mighty Manfred?

I have only heard of one of these shows,G.I Joe,From my dad of course.

EDIT; You Forgot:

Captain planet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHj7VDd8lw0

S.W.A.T Cats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUcEElPqSfM

Speed racer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALzDcMDhf2o

:D
I remember Captain Planet!

Pinky and the Brain was part of Animaniacs. The Warner brothers and sister Dot was meant to be aimed at the younger types but there was an amazing amount of adult humor in the shows. Dr. Scratch n Sniff had Hello Nurse for example. Slappy Squirrel was as close to a Jewish mom as you're gonna get. The voice was modeled on Joan Rivers or maybe she did the voice, I don't recall.
Tiny Toons with Babs and Buster Bunny (no relation as they used to say) was pretty good. The toon kids going to school.
Recently I've been keeping up with Ghost in the Shell. Who ever was drawing the Major had a keen eye for the female form. Cowboy Bebop is another good one. But both of those are openly aimed at the mature crowd.
I do have to agree there's nothing funnier that Tom and Jerry, Road Runner and Coyote.
Does any one remember Tom Terrific with his dog Mighty Manfred?
Ghost In The Shell was a Playstation game wasn't it?, I've played it, it was tricky in places & you had to be fast.

The Animaniacs and Tiny Toons were like the 90s cartoon. I watched them too, lol. I remember the old Scooby Doo classics. Man they were super eery. I guess it's the old sound effects and music that goes with it that makes it scarier than today's cartoon. I watched a lot of Richie Rich cartoons too along with the Justice League (Aquaman, Superman, WonderWoman, Green Lantern, etc). Those were some good cartoons. I miss the orignial Looney Toons too. Remember the Halloween special with Daffey Duck? That was my all time favorite Looney Tune. Transylvania, lol.

Smurfs were good too and I still can't believe I watched somethng like that!! Remember Rainbow Brite, My Little Pony, Care Bears, Punky Brewster, and She-Ra? She-Ra was fine though.......

I never really got into Scooby Doo.

Nickelodeon ruled until they dropped Looney Toons and started having real people shows and not just animated cartoons. At least they still show Spongebob.

I don't like Cartoon Network's new shows too. I only watch Adult Swim now.

Back
Top Bottom