Old laptop,What to do with it?

Alright, you take it. Pack it into a box. On the address write: Underprivileged school somewhere. Send it.

It will probably say somewhere on it "Do not dispose of in fire." You know what to do, my friend.

Alright, you take it. Pack it into a box. On the address write: Underprivileged school somewhere. Send it.

Up here, the donations programs wont accept something that old. Running old hardware like that in schools is a logistical nightmare.

For a school, something like that would be too much of a pain, half the class would be teaching the kids how to use it.
Dos games is your best bet.

As everyone else has said,its way too old for that,also all the schools around here have more than enough computers for there needs.Good idea though

@D-lew,Thats sounds awesome,i have an older 1 that has a 120mb hdd and it pretty much stuffed,i think i could use that :D

You could kinda disassemble it and build a box for it and then use it as a digital photo frame (so you don't just have a laptop sitting on a table displaying pictures, but a box with a screen on it...). Maybe get some kind of software that will cycle through pics (that works on an old machine).

Back
Top Bottom