CF New Record.

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok something is bugging me everytime i load up CF homepage i scroll to the bottom to see who is online and i always see.

COMPUTER FORUM HOMEPAGE said:
Most users ever online was 1,844, March 12th, 2006 at 05:10 PM.

and i keep thinking could we beat it :D i want to be part of it and was just wondering how many people we have here willing to take part in the event.

i bet most of them were guests and i doubt we have enough active memers to rival it but im gonna add a poll to see how many people here would be willing to give it a shot if a date and time was named.

It will be tough, but we may be able to pull it off. I will be on for quite a while tonight.

I remember David talking about this, something about how most of it was bots for search engines or something.

It will be tough, but we may be able to pull it off. I will be on for quite a while tonight.

oo im not sure about tonight i was thinking maybe in like 2 maybe 4 weeks time so we can get lots of people and they have lots of warning i doubt we will be able to do it tonight as nobody knows we are trying

That record is proboly because someone tricked search engine bots into attacking the server, or created a botnet and attacked the server.

Back
Top Bottom