Tonight at 9:00 Game Server

BF2player

BSOD
Tonight we are going to have a game server up at 9:00 EST till whenever we get tired of playing. It will be myself and shamufish playing. Anyone else that has the game is invited to come and play. Any questions, just ask.

Hey just curious if I could play the multiplayer on dial up or if it would be to sluggish? I may download it this weekend. Also could you hook me up with some info on what engine you used to create and how you went about it. I'd be interested in dabbling with game creation.

when is 9 EST lol whats that in uk time ?

ill give it a shot with my slo mo internet

also how the hell do you play multi player ?

join server ? but no servers found

Hey just curious if I could play the multiplayer on dial up or if it would be to sluggish? I may download it this weekend. Also could you hook me up with some info on what engine you used to create and how you went about it. I'd be interested in dabbling with game creation.

You could try. I'm not sure how well you would do though.

The engine is torque game engine.
Modeling programs: 3ds, milkshape
Free models website: turbosquid.com
Most of the info on how to do the stuff can be found on youtube or the garagegames website.

You could try. I'm not sure how well you would do though.

The engine is torque game engine.
Modeling programs: 3ds, milkshape
Free models website: turbosquid.com
Most of the info on how to do the stuff can be found on youtube or the garagegames website.

Thanks for the info i'll have to take a look at that. Hey I just looked at that where is a good site to get it? Site I was looking at is here.

http://www.garagegames.com/products/torque/tge/

Did you get the Indei Version?

Back
Top Bottom