Who is your ISP and what type of broadband technology are you using?

Speakeasy and speedtest.net get the same results.

188959997.png

ok i got a lot faster on speakeasy then speedtest.net
i think the .net one is better cuz it is only for speedtests and now for "advertising" T1 internet
but then agian i like the sound of
Download Speed: 20770 kbps (2596.3KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 3162 kbps (395.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

ha! read this and weep....

im on Virgin Medial 512kps ADSL, and i live less than 100m (109 Yds) from a telephone exchange - and they offer 8Mb and cant deliver on 512kps ha!

This is why there is a debate in the Uk about upgrading the broadband network - and looking to control how ISP's can advertise their speeds.

ha! read this and weep....

im on Virgin Medial 512kps ADSL, and i live less than 100m (109 Yds) from a telephone exchange - and they offer 8Mb and cant deliver on 512kps ha!

This is why there is a debate in the Uk about upgrading the broadband network - and looking to control how ISP's can advertise their speeds.

You're probolly hooked up to an older telephone exchange somewhere else.

Comcast baby. I love this ISP. I see it outperformed NEED WOW NOW's download rate, but lost the upload rate.

Comcast baby. I love this ISP. I see it outperformed NEED WOW NOW's download rate, but lost the upload rate.

Speeds that are nice, and ping that I cannot even dream of.

When I refresh a server browser to a game, the ping is, at the lowest, 55-60. And those servers are few and far between. The ping just gets higher from there on out.

Man i'm in such envy over you guys.

Just curious who locked this thread for a short period and why?

Uh, this tends to happen quite a bit now and then. A thread that has just posts of speeds/test results/etc gets locked at some point. Not sure who it was but I can dig for it in the logs if you want.

Back
Top Bottom