Mobile phone for around £200 / $400

J03

~~~~~~~~
Hey guy's. So, my phone has just packed in, and i over the half term, im gonna be getting some money. I dont mind if it's second hand, but i want to get a nice smartphone. I WAS going to get a nokia N800, but since my phone has packed in, and i use it almost every day, it makes sence to get a Nice mobile instead. What would you reccomend?

Well, i dont want a contract - and it will probs be o2. But you can get unlocked phones on ebay, etc.

Personally, I like the Sony Erricsson models.

I dont usualy spend more than 100 pound on a phone , this phone i have now cost me about 50 ,
However if there was a phone i was willing to spend more than 100 on it would be a sony erricson w800i , pretty much does everything you need and will ever need and i find sony erricson quite a reliable brand

Not for £200, persides, it's not out of here. I like the WalkMan series, from SE. Or a nice nokia, such as an N70 or N95.

I was looking at the N Series. But an N95 Aint gonna happen, even on ebay, with a price tag of ~£500. What N Series phone would you reccomend?

Edit:

The N80 Looks sexy :D WLAN is somthing i was looking for...

Back
Top Bottom