PopACapInYoAss Time

well i got it downloaded, but the extraction of the zip file is taking forever lol

well i got it downloaded, but the extraction of the zip file is taking forever lol

lol. Well, damn. I'm going to try and round some people up to play the game tonight. I'll post a new thread later today when it will be.

Finally got it extracted, just double click on the pop icon and it should load up right?

well when i double click on it, nothing happenes, do you have xfire?

i got up to 550kb on that download
and that unzipping pf the file only took about like 2 mins
anyway i dont no wat happened to the file so i got to do a search :(
i think it was in the temps and i deleted em not sure

well when i double click on it, nothing happenes, do you have xfire?

No, I don't have xfire. Are you sure you extracted it all correctly?

there should be a folder called (whatever you named it) with start.fps folder, common folder, console txt, glu2d3d.dll, main.cs, openal32.dll, opengl2d3d.dll, pop.exe, unicows.dll and wrap_oal.dll.

i got up to 550kb on that download
and that unzipping pf the file only took about like 2 mins
anyway i dont no wat happened to the file so i got to do a search :(
i think it was in the temps and i deleted em not sure

Damn, that's pretty fast. Haha, well that sucks. I guess you can always just redownload it.

NO reload button, or clip count.... That sucks... Had a small LAN going in my first hour class, it was fun, but we kept running out of ammo.

i though we would be able to choose weapons?

NO reload button, or clip count.... That sucks... Had a small LAN going in my first hour class, it was fun, but we kept running out of ammo.

i though we would be able to choose weapons?

I'm glad you like it. I did make an ammo counter, but I haven't patched it into the game yet. It will be there in the newer versions. Yes, you can choose weapons, but I didn't add any extra weapons to the map.

I didn't make an ammo counter because you don't actually get one while in the army. I guess... it is better for video games though.

Back
Top Bottom