Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh...y'all are talking about Dogs...I seriously thought when Blackjack said his Springer was 12 I assumed that "Springer" was some English slang for a child:p

I need to get out more.

ohh...y'all are talking about Dogs...I seriously thought when Blackjack said his Springer was 12 I assumed that "Springer" was some English slang for a child:p

I need to get out more.

wh dya mean we are talking about children , my child is 3 and eats dogs :D

wh dya mean we are talking about children , my child is 3 and eats dogs :D

You might want to take him to see someone about that:p

I didn't see your post though Muz, just saw Blackjack talking about throwing the ball to his 12 year old "Springer" and the thing being tired...I just thought he ment his Child lol

Ah, went to the swap meet this morning. Lots of neat stuff there. I got some laser mice, a buck a piece. Now I can stop using the stupid ball mice on these older PCs.

One dude had a dreamcast extension cable.. I wanted it, but he wasn't gonna let me have it for less than $3. Pft, I could make one for cheaper than that. The guy probably didn't even know what it was.

Just been for a 45min run, I'm knackered now, ran along the sea front nearly got soaked by a big wave then spotted a fox, it ran in front of me about 20 yards up, took a route with lots of hills it about killed me, just about collapsed in the bath when I got back but hey I feel good now, probably suffer in the morning when the calf's tighten up.
I often get foxes in my garden, I once saw one scrapping with next door's cat, the fox came off worse, Blackie chased it out of my garden & into a lane!, by the way, if you hear a scream after dark it won't be someone being murdered, [hopefully!] it'll be a vixen, it's horrific, [shudder] it wakes me up.

I often get foxes in my garden, I once saw one scrapping with next door's cat, the fox came off worse, Blackie chased it out of my garden & into a lane!, by the way, if you hear a scream after dark it won't be someone being murdered, [hopefully!] it'll be a vixen, it's horrific, [shudder] it wakes me up.

The most that happens in my yard is a cat. There's this black cat that belongs to a family that lives on the other side of the street, and it spends more time under our tree than anywhere else.

It once came up to my 3 year old nephew and let him pet it, it was cute.

The most that happens in my yard is a cat. There's this black cat that belongs to a family that lives on the other side of the street, and it spends more time under our tree than anywhere else.

It once came up to my 3 year old nephew and let him pet it, it was cute.
Same here, but it's next door's cat, & I know that he's well cared for, he's plump & his fur is sleek & glossy, he comes over 'cos he can find a spot in the sun easier!
Badgers are a real menace, they must have a set [burrow] in the field 50 yards away, the young are a nuisance, they dig up worms leaving bare hollows in the lawns, I've had as many as 40 or 50 of these at any one time, then there are woodpeckers & red squirrels, luckily we don't have the larger grey American ones on the island, as far as I know there are only 3 grey free zones in Britain, here, in Dorset & in Scotland.

Ive seen quite a few foxes from time to time mainly early morning but last night it would be about 9.30 but it was in a quiet secluded spot near open land with trees and bushes and it was around sunset so it was ideal time, I see plenty of hares and the odd dear when I'm of fishing early morning.

Ive seen quite a few foxes from time to time mainly early morning but last night it would be about 9.30 but it was in a quiet secluded spot near open land with trees and bushes and it was around sunset so it was ideal time, I see plenty of hares and the odd deer when I'm off fishing early morning.
Have you talked to Mark? he lives near the east coast south of the Wash, he simply loves fishing!!, tell him I said to have a chat:)

We dont get anything in our yard , that will be the keen eyed 3 yo german shepard we own keeping them out , before we got her we used to get loadsa cats and birds , not at the same time obviously

Anyway hows everyones day been today ?
For a monday mine hasnt been too bad , tiring yes but not in a bad way . in fact i love being tired out makes me feel as if i have actually done something
Well firstly i woke up at about 8Am , had some breakfast and got ready for college , first lesson computing which was actually pretty OK considering its firrst thing on a monday morning , my friend was late as he usualy is for computing on a monday morning . I kinda feel sorry for him having a 1 hour 30min bus ride to college
Then it was break so a chance to see my friends and other people and see how there weekend was and just generaly have a laugh
Then after that it was our tutorial lessons but we got let out like 30minutes early so i just talked to some people i know and generally chilled
Then it was law , i got my law test our teacher set us back and I got 9/15 , not bad for my first law test ever after like 3 weeks but the pass mark was 10 so i gotta do it again , not bad tho cos the first question i got wrong was because i put criminal justice act 1986 instead of criminal justice act 1988 which woulda been correct , out by only two years , how sucky
THen it was lunch , where i went to play badminton with a few of my mates which was kinda fun , i got owned at badminton but i havent played in soo long so its understandable
Then i had a free and no lesson till 2PM so i got some food and went home to eat , then i came back in and chilled with some friends then it was time for chemistry , again we where doing a test in chemistry, dunno how i did in that but it prolly didnt do to bad
THen i went home after that and waited for tea to be cooked , lovely hot pot with cabbage and beetroot , and then at about 6:20 i went to the pool its about a 15-20 minute bus ride there and by the time i had changed etc it was about 6:40 and i spent about 1 hour 20 in the water , then i went and got changed and was on my way home by about 8:20 , got back home around 8:40 .Was absoloutly smashed when i got home just slumped down on the couch and get me a hot mug of tea , then i watched murphys law on BBC1 ( you prolly wont get that if you are in the US)
And now here i am sat on my bed posting this and about to do my chemistrty homework and then i am sleeping cos man am i tired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom