PopACapInYoAss Time

hmm i tried hosting a server but my friend couldnt see it.

Did you read the tutorial on how to host a game in the options button when you load the game up?

That section can pretty much help you with any questions on hosting a game. I believe you have a firewall from your previous threads. That interferes with your ability to host a server even if you turn it off. Also, if you do have any more questions ask me.

Did you read the tutorial on how to host a game in the options button when you load the game up?

That section can pretty much help you with any questions on hosting a game. I believe you have a firewall from your previous threads. That interferes with your ability to host a server even if you turn it off. Also, if you do have any more questions ask me.

If a firewall is off, then it is no longer active - hence off. It would usually be a router/port problem that is the conflict.

If a firewall is off, then it is no longer active - hence off. It would usually be a router/port problem that is the conflict.

Not necessarily. Norton still stays active unless you end process disable it in task manager.

just downloadind it now says its gonna take 2 hours at 12 Kbps lol thats because of AOHell put limits on my Gf's net but were switching soon.

dont think ill be able to play online with this net but i look forward to playing it

Vista compatibility ?

i have tried playing it on my laptop and keeps closing tried SP2 mode tried admin :confused:

but i will def be playing it on my desktop later.

looks cool cheers

Vista compatibility ?

i have tried playing it on my laptop and keeps closing tried SP2 mode tried admin :confused:

but i will def be playing it on my desktop later.

looks cool cheers

It really isn't compatible with Vista. Some can get it to work, some can't. I don't know the reasons behind that, but it's worth trying like you did.

Back
Top Bottom