Who is your ISP and what type of broadband technology are you using?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I'm with Time Warner Cable and we're using their RoadRunner high speed cable Internet service. I have to say that I'm very, very disapointed with their service. I don't know if it's bandwidth overload or what but everyday, there would be a few times where it would get disconnected for a certain length of time. Sometime resetting the router would help, sometimes not. Plus, the connection is slower than average.

Verizon still aren't ready with their FIOS yet in my neighborhood. The cables been laid down but they said that the service won't start until early next year. So long.....

How's your experience with your ISP?

Cable internet. I am using OO. I have never been capped or anything. It is pretty good. I am using their most basic service.
Here is a speetest
188843742.png

I'm using charter, which has a monopoly on the Auburn area for just about everything that involves cable data transfer. They are ok, I have seen better speed-wise but not complaining there, but they go down so often it's not even funny.

Wow you guys get awesome speeds.

188845464.png

I use Bell Sympatico. Overall their service is utter crap. I used to have extreme problems with loosing line sync, but we replaced the scotchlocks on the telephone pole and its working better. Also replaced our DSL filter.

Wow, I thought my connection was slow. What is gaming like for you DJ? I mean multiplayer of course.

Well, ours tends to go down. Once a page stops loading, I go into that sh!tbox modem and the Internet connection is down.

Back
Top Bottom