PopACapInYoAss Time

downloading it right now ^-^

its done and i just wat to make sure that its the pop.exe in the zip file right?

downloading it right now ^-^

its done and i just wat to make sure that its the pop.exe in the zip file right?

yea, you take the folder out and exec that when you want to play. There are probably no servers up, but you can wander around the maps I guess.

@thelis: Yea it is.

yea i was doing that ^-^ and the blue maze is the BEST ^-^ after a while u have no idea where r going and then BAM dead cuz of some enemy somewhere
its a map that u cant possibly memorize(may b u could but same point)

and really nice job its fast like i like and i looked at the guys backpack and.. how can he run that fast with that on 0.0 lol
cant w8 ^-^

yea i was doing that ^-^ and the blue maze is the BEST ^-^ after a while u have no idea where r going and then BAM dead cuz of some enemy somewhere
its a map that u cant possibly memorize(may b u could but same point)

and really nice job its fast like i like and i looked at the guys backpack and.. how can he run that fast with that on 0.0 lol
cant w8 ^-^

Wow: Ok cool. I memorized the map, but I created it, so that's common. I never really thought of how he can run that fast really. LOL, thanks for pointing that out.

Bgates: You don't reload. You have to kill someone and take their ammo when they die. Sorta like a reward for killing someone.

Mambug: Torque game engine.

Back
Top Bottom