Cheap <$2000 truck

superman22x

Golden Master
Hi, my dad wants to get a small truck for hauling things when it needs to be done, and stuff like that. So he said, since I have my liscence now that he will get a small truck less than $2000. I am a big Ford guy, but with $2000 a chevy, toyota, or gmc is fine, and dodge would be a last resort, sorry dodge people!!
Anyway, I dont really know what sites to look at. My zip is 60033, so my area of looking includes chicago and milwaukee. I looked at autotrader.com and found 2 good deals, I think.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=227547202&dealer_id=57386682&car_year=1990&num_records=&model=F150PICKUP&make3=&make2=FORD&start_year=1990&engine=&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&certified=&fuel=&body_code=0&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=75&marketZipError=false&model2=B2&search_lang=en&make=FORD&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=yearDESC&address=60033&advanced=&end_year=2008&transmission=&doors=&max_price=2200&cardist=55

Sorry about the long URl, is there anyway to put it in a word? I used to know how but dont anymore.

Anyway, that truck seems too cheap. I havent driven manuel before, but I'm sure I could learn... There is another truck almost the same, but has 9,000 more miles, and automatic. But its $500 more. Same dealer tho.
I think I would give that burghandy one listed above a new paint job, would you say thats a good idea or a waste? I was also thinking of adding a couple cheaper mods to make it look cool and have performance benefits, but that might also be a stupid idea. What are your suggestions?

to put that into a word, use
Code:
[ url= " type it here " ]this is the word[ / url]

just take the spaces out (I had to so it would show the coding)

On a side note, did you know that Ford supports gays. Go with a cheap 1500 chevy or an s10.

HAHA, so do they have a pic of you on there website, and underneath it says, "We support Istonian"

JOKING dude, dont take it seriously.
Anyway, I havent look for chevy yet, lemme go check and see whats available.

lol, I am a big chevy fan. Looking for one myself. Was gonna get a 57 International truck but then he decided not to sell it.

The toyota isnt bad, if I could get one for $200 or $2500 it wouldnt be bad. The ford isnt that bad either. Add a 6" lift on it, and a roll bar, headers, and it would be badass, lol. But that would cost too much for the mods.

The toyota isnt bad, if I could get one for $200 or $2500 it wouldnt be bad. The ford isnt that bad either. Add a 6" lift on it, and a roll bar, headers, and it would be badass, lol. But that would cost too much for the mods.

That Toyota would be sweet with all of the mods.

Back
Top Bottom