Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Music recording studio,

no, it's an old peugeot, I know I can get it unlocked, the factory codes are based on the serial number, but I'm not going to spend £15 getting that done when I can buy a new car CD player for £30.

Oh cool , what kinda music does he/they record there
And o right i just thought it was ford that used keycode obv not
And yeah CD players real cheap so why not

he records whatever people want to, so everything from accoustic solos project, through to rock and punk.

he's also recorded school orchestras for when they do tapes for parents to buy and such, (though he moves equipment out of the studio for that).

he also gives drum lessons there as he's a drummer himself.

Sounds cool , is that like what some days in college and some work expereince
And ours should prolly get 2 a day but we usualy let her off for a run as well so she get loadsa excersise she is pretty small for a gsd as well , and my aunty has a husky puppy , well at least last time i saw it it where a puppy

yeah, its a 5 year apprenticeship, just gone into the third year.. one day a week at college, the rest at work.
they are cool as pups, mine is just over a year old..

ive been chilling, now im trying to fix my laptop. all of a sudden xp is totally messed up, luckily ive got vista aswell :p

Ah, just got home. I got a lot of rep today.

Music.. man.. I need to learn how to play an instrument.

Just been for a 45min run, I'm knackered now, ran along the sea front nearly got soaked by a big wave then spotted a fox, it ran in front of me about 20 yards up, took a route with lots of hills it about killed me, just about collapsed in the bath when I got back but hey I feel good now, probably suffer in the morning when the calf's tighten up.

Just been for a 45min run, I'm knackered now, ran along the sea front nearly got soaked by a big wave then spotted a fox, it ran in front of me about 20 yards up, took a route with lots of hills it about killed me, just about collapsed in the bath when I got back but hey I feel good now, probably suffer in the morning when the calf's tighten up.

Oh dude i felt kinda knackered when i came back from swimming the other day , gna go agian tmorrow hopefully , i havet been swimming in aages since the other day so it was real tiring
all i did today was took my dog for a walk which wasnt realy tiring tbh
Right now i am just chilling out in fromt of my laptop with a hot chocolate and some digestive biscuits chilling out then in like half an hour sleepy time cos its college tomorrow

Oh dude i felt kinda knackered when i came back from swimming the other day , gna go agian tmorrow hopefully , i havet been swimming in aages since the other day so it was real tiring
all i did today was took my dog for a walk which wasnt realy tiring tbh
Right now i am just chilling out in fromt of my laptop with a hot chocolate and some digestive biscuits chilling out then in like half an hour sleepy time cos its college tomorrow

I took my springer out this afternoon hes 12 now so hes no spring chicken, I took the ball throwing arm thing that I got for Christmas and played fetch with him for about an hour he was totally puffed out, I had to practically drag him home as he could hardly walk poor thing, needles to say he has slept all night lol.

I took my springer out this afternoon hes 12 now so hes no spring chicken, I took the ball throwing arm thing that I got for Christmas and played fetch with him for about an hour he was totally puffed out, I had to practically drag him home as he could hardly walk poor thing, needles to say he has slept all night lol.
ours is only 3 and like full of energy realy curious
, we cant realy let her off that much in the open tho cos anything with like 4 legs that moves she will try and eat so its kinda dangerous letting her off

For some reason she was good tonight tho , i mean she sat at every road we came to cross after the first time of telling her , and even lay down when i was waiting to cross the main road , then she was almost beggint to get back in the house after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom