Its hard to pick a new phone!!

superman22x

Golden Master
I am looking at new phones. My mom and I share 500 minutes currently, and we are going to get a contract extension soon I think, but I cant pick the phone I want. The iphone is cool, but too expensive, and you have to get a special plan. Currently we pay $75 for our 2 phones, and a better plan would be nice. Cheaper I mean.
I found this while looking for the iphone
http://cgi.ebay.com/CECT-P168-iPhon...ryZ64355QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
That company that makes that one makes other nice phones, but they arent branded at all. Another nice one is the razr v9, razr 2, but idk if its worth the money. Any other suggestions for cool and feature full phones?

Thanks

I like the treo, they're nice phones and vary in price. I assume you're with AT&T, they had some for 99.99 refurb last time I checked. It's all a matter of personal preference though, I like Palm OS and windows mobile and have used both. The Razr seems to also be a nice phone.

Yeah, I would like an mp3 capable one too, and yeah I'm with att.
The treo does look nice. I think the v9 might be what I am going to go with. Reviews are good. People say the voice quality is great, and the mp3 player can be accessed from the outer sreen. But it doesnt have a huge amount of memory for music. And if I get caught in class setting up music, they will think I'm texting not that its an mp3 player.
Of course I can just say it was my blood sugar meter, lol, cause its in the same pocket.

But I think thats the phone I might go with.

Apple is giving $100 credit to ALL iPhone purchasers, lol. They're struggling with their dissapointing iPhone sales, ha.

DO NOT buy their iPhones now. They're coming out with iPhone 2 later this year. Those are the ones to get. Smaller, thinner, and hopefully won't cost as much.

iphone 2, already? lol, well I looked at wirefly, and they have the razr 2 for $99 after rebates, thats a good deal!!
But, is wirefly reliable?

Yeah, iPhone 2 is coming out. Apple's so screwed on their strategy. Either that, or they're super smart. They are ganging up on the PC market, entertainment market, and the portable electronics market all at the same time. Their new iLife promotes a whole new line if iPods, iPhones, iMacs, etc. THey look super duper cool, but I'm biased and will NEVER buy Apple. Haha take that Steve Jobs. Make me love you, I dare you.

Never heard of wirefly, but have you looked on Newegg? They have cell phones too. That Razr phone special is probably the best I've seen around. You should get it.

Back
Top Bottom