I passed my road test(Last Thursday)

good job :D
im dreading my test :(
i guess starting will be the worst. if i mess up and pull out in front of someone i may fail, if im too slow i may also fail. im just gonna give it my best shot. less than 3 weeks :O

Ha Ha very funny guys :),
My uncle should be selling me his Chevy S10 truck, It just needs a new fuel pump, Then I have to learn how to drive stick shift.

Oh, I suck at shift. So much fun, but I suck at it. Good luck.

sticks are so much more fun to drive, you can feel the power, unlike an automatic.
I'm wondering how you would know... your too young to drive either....

Either way, congrats!

i learnt in a manual, so im used to it.. autos are easy to drive for me, cause ive learnt in a stick.. i would choose a stick over an auto, just cause they are more fun to drive..

nah manuals are easy than you think plus you have more control over the car

Even if you don't want to drive a manual it would be a valuable skill to pick up to learn how to drive one anyway. There's been several times when my friend asks me to drive his/her car because she's too intoxicated or for whatever reason and it seems every time that happens they are driving a manual vehicle. So it definitely pays to know how to drive one at least.

Over here in england it seems most cars are manual , you dont see many autos around

I like automatic transmissions personally, growing up on a farm I had to learn to drive stick shifts because all our trucks were sticks....they aren't too hard to learn to drive, it just takes a little time to get used to the clutch.

I also never understood why road systems are so different in the US and the UK, I don't think I could never get used to the steering wheel being on the other side of the car...I'd have a mild heart attack everytime I met a car lol

Back
Top Bottom