Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was literally just doing that when I went to click on the last page all I saw was your message!!

hehe, beat ya to it!! muhahaha

Cheers mark , i was gonna PM someone and ask them if they could clean it up rather than close the whole thread

Anyway back on topic :D whatever that is in here
hows everyones day been today

watching rugby, walking the dog, feeding lizards and argueing on a computer forum :D ooh yeah, and i got my 6x9's fitted in my car :)

hehe, beat ya to it!! muhahaha

watching rugby, walking the dog, feeding lizards and argueing on a computer forum :D ooh yeah, and i got my 6x9's fitted in my car :)

Mines been a lot more borin than that
Sitting round doing nothing
Arguing on a computer forum as well
reformating my parents computer cos it broke
Gonna go walk my dog in about half an hour me thinks
Then sit around doing nothing a lil bit longer
and then prolly get an early nights sleep for college tomorrow

what you doing at college? ive only got college one day a week, have a nice hours drive to get there too.. ive got work tomorrow, should be fun.. got a couple of PA Amplifiers to work on..

my dog will get another walk today, but that wont be til later when i fancy a beer.. lol..

what you doing at college? ive only got college one day a week, have a nice hours drive to get there too.. ive got work tomorrow, should be fun.. got a couple of PA Amplifiers to work on..

my dog will get another walk today, but that wont be til later when i fancy a beer.. lol..
i am doing ,
Law,chemistry,computing and electronics ,like As levels ,
And my dogs just gonna get the one today ,

And my college is like a 10minute walk from my house , and its near the curry mile so like chushty life for me

cool, sounds good, im doing HNC electrical and electronic engineering.. got that for 2 years then HND..
my dog gets 2 a day, kinda have to give her 2 though, shes a young husky cross, so she needs alot of exercise..

Cheers mark , i was gonna PM someone and ask them if they could clean it up rather than close the whole thread

Anyway back on topic :D whatever that is in here
hows everyones day been today

got up had a cup of tea,

went to a friends studio... came home and sat about broke my car stereo (first unpluged it, then didn't have the key code), but it was an old tape player so I think i'll just go get a CD player, for the moment i just have a hole in the dash and silence to look forward to for a little while!

will probably go fix a mates internet connection later then perhaps go back the the studio

all in all a very mundane day!

got up had a cup of tea,

went to a friends studio... came home and sat about broke my car stereo (first unpluged it, then didn't have the key code), but it was an old tape player so I think i'll just go get a CD player, for the moment i just have a hole in the dash and silence to look forward to for a little while!

will probably go fix a mates internet connection later then perhaps go back the the studio

all in all a very mundane day!

What kinda studio are we talking about here ?
And sucks about the stero , what car do you drive ? i guess its a ford if it has a key code stereo
cool, sounds good, im doing HNC electrical and electronic engineering.. got that for 2 years then HND..
my dog gets 2 a day, kinda have to give her 2 though, shes a young husky cross, so she needs alot of exercise..
Sounds cool , is that like what some days in college and some work expereince
And ours should prolly get 2 a day but we usualy let her off for a run as well so she get loadsa excersise she is pretty small for a gsd as well , and my aunty has a husky puppy , well at least last time i saw it it where a puppy

I've been "trying" to get my homework done but it's not going so well. I've got to type a book report, make a power point, and type a research paper all which are due tomorrow. The research paper is the longer part and everything else is short. I'll probably just do it later tonight, I'd rather enjoy the nice weather!

What kinda studio are we talking about here ?
And sucks about the stero , what car do you drive ? i guess its a ford if it has a key code stereo
Music recording studio,

no, it's an old peugeot, I know I can get it unlocked, the factory codes are based on the serial number, but I'm not going to spend £15 getting that done when I can buy a new car CD player for £30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom