Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
we had a car wreck in my community today...a 16 year old girl I know and her 5 month old daughter. Thankfully they were not hurt (which, was a miracle in it's self because her car literally climbed a tree when she ran off the road, it was standing straight up against a tree) there were alot of good Samaritans stopping and offering to help. scary stuff though:(

ok I know this isn't the main thing of your insident, but why does a 16 year old girl have a 5 month old baby? That would mean that she got pregnant at 15 years old!! that's not good....but neither was the accadent, glad they are ok.

ok I know this isn't the main thing of your insident, but why does a 16 year old girl have a 5 month old baby? That would mean that she got pregnant at 15 years old!! that's not good....but neither was the accadent, glad they are ok.

Not sure "why" (not my place to know), she and the father (who is also 16) plan to get married when they are out of school, they've been going out for 2-3 years so I guess they thought they were ready.

Not sure "why" (not my place to know), she and the father (who is also 16) plan to get married when they are out of school, they've been going out for 2-3 years so I guess they thought they were ready.

well at least the dad is there and cares unlike most other dads in teenage pregnancy cases who fk off never to be seen again i guess

oh, didnt see that post before i made mine, but i still disagree, at least wait till your 18, and married to have a baby on purpose.

I was literally just doing that when I went to click on the last page all I saw was your message!!

Cheers mark , i was gonna PM someone and ask them if they could clean it up rather than close the whole thread

Anyway back on topic :D whatever that is in here
hows everyones day been today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom