Rudster disabled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah really I know he had made like 3 or 4 threads after being locked. But I don't think 7 days is the correct punishment. He shouldn't have been banned at all.

I think it will help the situation out. Things are a tad heated nowadays. Although a bit harsh I think root made the right decision.

got it in one. although a ban was a bit harsh. hes just trying to sort all this crap out just like the rest of us

Meh i think maybe the length was a bit harsh but he will be back i guess
this was the third arguments thread he had made its pretty stupid to make another thread if the other two of the same topic where closed

As for sorting it out it seems all the sorting out is being done in the mature section thread

two topics have been closed which were created purley for the sake of creating arguments, after these two threads where closed, he then creates another one for the same purpose.. surley he can see that threads purley created to cause arguments are not wanted here..

eh oh well its not like hes banned or any thing
hopefully he wont be a cry baby and leave the forums

I agree with root on this one. having a thread locked, then creating the same thread under a different name is really grounds for a ban.

perhaps three days might have been better, but on four days it will only be three days.

now that the question has been answered I'll lock this thread.

though the warning still stands, if anyone creates a thread just to argue, I'll ban them.
if anybody starts a new thread to continue an old thread locked due to argument they get the same fate.

really that just common sense. I can't really think of any other forums where those two rules are not just 101 type stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom