AVI player?

darkserpant

In Runtime
Could somebody please tell me where I could find a good free avi player. I have a couple of avi files I would like to read but I need a player. Thanks

VLC media player has to be the best.

but windows media player will play them aswell ? you just need the right codecs.

if you want to use windows media player google K-lite codec pack

if you want to use VLC media player google VLC media player

id suggest vlc. works straight after installation, and plays pretty much anything. you can do things like change the screen size, which usually gets rid of the black borders for me

id suggest vlc. works straight after installation, and plays pretty much anything. you can do things like change the screen size, which usually gets rid of the black borders for me

yes aspect ratio to 4:3 works 99% of the time and is a life saver

I would suggest VLC Media player also; downloadable from http://www.videolan.org
It will play virtually any file you choose to play. You can also change the size of the screen without losing too much quality.

As suggested VLC is the best. Not only does it play virtually any media file, you can download tons of skins for it.

As suggested VLC is the best. Not only does it play virtually any media file, you can download tons of skins for it.
hmm cant say ive bothered to look into that. might try it one day.
its also easy to use. wmp can be a bit of a bugger to find stuff sometimes

Back
Top Bottom