My invention

BF2player

BSOD
Yes, this has probably been done before. I duct taped some springs to the bottom of my shoes to see what would happen. Well, it's just like regular shoes when you walk except you feel the pressure and it feels like you can jump higher. Yes, that is me in the pic, so I guess it could go to my members pic archive. Heh, that isn't my dinosaur pillow either. Just in the room where the webcam is.

Here's some pics:

Picture23.jpg

Picture25.jpg

Picture26.jpg

i pictured you as having a more "nerdy" look because you are so good at designing games.

either way, im sure this has been done before but there is really no patent or copyright on it. its actually a pretty good idea.

i pictured you as having a more "nerdy" look because you are so good at designing games.

either way, im sure this has been done before but there is really no patent or copyright on it. its actually a pretty good idea.

Heh, well thanks I guess. Yea, I don't fit the typical "nerd" profile. If you where to see me on the streets, you'd think I was a drug dealer. I'm not though.

Yea, I come up with really bizarre ideas. I blame my friends....:D

I guess you could say you added some spring to your step now!!! lol, If I see trainers with a springs on the base down my local market IL know where they came from:D that would have to be in the spring sale though!!!

Back
Top Bottom