Again, People cant handle themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listen to yourselves, why the hell are you making a big deal about little things. I dont know what exactly happened but wow. I have worse problems to deal with in my life then starting fights on CF.

how can you say something like that when, as you said, dont know whats going on, obviously if you knew what happened you wouldnt say something like that.

also how is this fighting?:confused:

Dude just why did you make this thread, are you NEED WOW NOW`s bitch.(SRY for the language)

I agree there was no need for this thread however i do not agree with the second bit
Are people not allowed to defend each other without being acused of being as you put it each others "bitches"

Dude just why did you make this thread, are you NEED WOW NOW`s bitch.(SRY for the language)

so now somebody cant stick up for somebody?:confused: are you your own bitch for sticking up for yourself, NO, so it doesnt make any since for you to be somebody's "bitch" for sticking up for somebody else's either. i stood up for you when everybody everybody was making fun of you because you made useless posts, but of course you cant put things in context.

I agree there was no need for this thread however i do not agree with the second bit
Are people not allowed to defend each other without being acused of being as you put it each others "bitches"

i agree there wasnt a need for this thread, but i just didnt want to send out 4-6 PM's to all the people who mocked\made fun of NEED WOW NOW

i agree there wasnt a need for this thread, but i just didnt want to send out 4-6 PM's to all the people who mocked\made fun of NEED WOW NOW

You only have to write it once and either copy or paste or send to multiple recepients , but lets not get into that cos you made this thread and what is done is done , just in future maybe bear that in mind
And i agree they where wrong for reacting like they did tho

I can see Rudster blowing off steam again. We have had him accusing people before. As I remember the thread didn't last for long. Neither will this one.

Rudster, stop trying to scare me lol. I don't care how many times you PM Dave. I bet you he will stand by my decisions.

I edited the thread title because there was a spoiler there. Sure I might have been sarcastic, but it was needed for people to start realizing spoiling is bad. The "argument" with Brookfield... well David has heard about it and trust me, he won't do anything to me about it. (Maybe to Brookie though).

Thelis said:
Rudster, stop trying to scare me lol. I don't care how many times you PM Dave. I bet you he will stand by my decisions.
im not trying to scare you, but editing the title the way you did was like editing your "Mature Section" title to "Mature Section(like im mature enough to be in one)" from your point of view it looks fine, you should have just put Spoiler Warning, in it.

EDIT:

also he didnt even get the ending right, beat the last level on legendary to get the true ending.
Spoiler Warning, youve been warned ;)

MC doesnt die, if you beat the last level on legendary you would know why, but in the end cortana says that they will be there for a long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom