Legit Site?

freestyler105

Golden Master
I can see some of the mods already:
OMFGG LIEK THiSSssS IZZ S00z iLL3G@!!!! LOCK
So let's make it clear that there's nothing illegal about "novelty" fake ids. Used for "entertainment purposes only" of course. Read the disclaimer on the site before making stupid comments, and if you're just going to make stupid comments, stay out of my thread.

Anyway, I want to buy a "novelty" ID online. Supposedly this site is the best of the best:
SCAM
Looks shady, but it does have some good reviews around if you Google it.

Any of you guys ever ordered one of these online? They're supposed to be really good, much better than the ones my friends make and charge basically the same amount. They scan and have the holograms and everything. $65 each if I get one and my friend gets one, that's super cheap.

Also, how much is it to send a letter to Canada? I'm guessing you have to send it through the post office and not from your mailbox right?

I usually look at ResellerRatings for ratings on online merchants. However a search for them doesn't bring back any results. It costs somewhere around 80 cents to send a letter from here to the US, for the opposite way I have no clue. I'd imagine you could just put two stamps on the envelope or check online and buy a stamp of higher value to send it directly from your mailbox.

im not sure but i think fake id's are illegal in general, and NO im not saying this thread should be locked, im just making sure that you know what your doing is legal or your willing to risk it.

as for the site, too good to be true, they make it look like the card is PERFECT, too perfect, no way would be able to do all that and only charge you that price. it isnt too hard to place fake reiviews either, and the major problem is you cant report fraud to your credit card company, what was the item you were buying when you number was stolen "oh just some fake ID's", its just too much of a risk IMO

OMFGG LIEK THiSSssS IZZ S00z iLL3G@!!!! LOCK

Well, that does look too good to be true. I know that fake ids are usually around 500 (if they are actually good).

Just as a side point, if you do get one be sure to just put McLovin as the name.

Haha, definitely.
Nah, anyone who pays $500 for one is getting screwed over. The materials for them are actually really cheap, and you can find them at any office supplies store. Obviously for higher quality ones you need tools and such, but still, if you're making hundreds it pays for itself pretty fast.

Hmm...it says it is mentioned in some book about identity theft:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...9?dev-t=D68HUNXKLHS4J&camp=2025&link_code=xm2

And this article here:
http://www.eyeweekly.com/eye/issue/issue_10.18.01/news/fakeid.php

And this site has reviews, not sure about it's legitimacy though:
http://www.fakeidguide.com/

The whois also comes through legit, same city and e-mail as listed. I'll send and e-mail to the guy and see what he says.
Another thing to note: The guy lives on the west coast (apparently) so it's going to take a while to get across Canada (especially if Canada Post mails it) and to get through customs and all that. :/

Yeah, it's fine. I'm not really in any rush to get it, it's just something nice to have because eventually your friends start getting annoyed at you when you ask them all the time to buy you stuff.

Back
Top Bottom