I'm proud to announce

120 megs

i'm uploading it right now... but my monitor is sooo dark its hard to play becuase I can't see anything.

edit- its not as dark when I run the server on my comp... maybe it was just BF2's settings or something.

here is the link: PHYSC- BF2player got it uploaded, and since its gonna be updated like 20 times, I'm not gonna upload it anymore..... look for the links in his posts, the latest is the newest version.

don't donload it for an hour becuase it is still uploading (i'll be gone when its done thats why i'm posting it now)

its looking real good, especially for a free game you made yourself. well done. +1 if it will let me :)

ok, really nice and good for a homemade game, but i have some tips for the next update :)

1. invert mouse option in options menu
2. better textures :)
3. bullet models

Well, I didn't know he was going to upload it, but thanks.
Yes, there is no reload, but I'm working on that. Also, you only get 1 magazine "30 bullets".

@Borat

1. Hmm, I'll work on that.
2. The textures are about as good as I can go on this engine. I'm limited to 256 and so many polygons.
3. You're not supposed to be able to see the bullets, but they are there.

Well, I didn't know he was going to upload it, but thanks.
Yes, there is no reload, but I'm working on that. Also, you only get 1 magazine "30 bullets".

@Borat

1. Hmm, I'll work on that.
2. The textures are about as good as I can go on this engine. I'm limited to 256 and so many polygons.
3. You're not supposed to be able to see the bullets, but they are there.

Source engine ftw!

Back
Top Bottom