5k posts!

yea i am one of the oldest, many people seem to have left :(
the forums were much different back then

congrats! I just reached my 2K milestone not long ago, I'm pretty happy about it. I haven't been here for a VERY long time, but I would say you could call me a vet. member so to speak :)

im also real close to 5 bars of rep, so when i do get that this can be a joint celebration :) lol. i remember the days i didnt evne know what rep was, or how to use it :p

edit: thanks kage :)

im also real close to 5 bars of rep, so when i do get that this can be a joint celebration :) lol. i remember the days i didnt evne know what rep was, or how to use it :p

edit: thanks kage :)
Sadly I can't say the same. I've been here for quite a while but I haven't even reached two rep bars. I'm hoping I can accomplish that soon. It would be a good milestone for me :)

well i just repped you :)
every little helps. i see a lot of members around posting useful stuff, but dont always get a chance to rep them, you are one of these people. ive only seen you post recently though, but thats cool. im sure i remember seeing you a few years back aswell though.

Thx :) You hadn't repped me before but that's cool :D +1 rep for you too!! I would say you've said a lot of good stuff on this forum for the most part :) I can't speak for every post of corse, knowing I haven't read all 5k+ of them :p

EDIT: speak of the devil I got another bar!!! :D

im getting there
i told some of my friends i had 1000 posts on a computer forums
they all just stood there and shook there heads going wow...wow....
haha but idc watch one day illl have 100,000 posts
(if this forum dosnt shut down)

ps to admin if you ever dont want to run these forums i got no prob taking over and running the server ;]

Congrats Dude! that's alot of posts lol

and congrats on the 5th bar of rep as well;) won't be to long and you'll have a lil bump on the caboose of your rep train like Thelis:p

Back
Top Bottom