Intel UPDATE--New architecture after Penryn

I work at Intel, and I can tell you that nothing like this has ever come up. It's just a road map people, don't get our hopes to high. I'll ask the engineers that work in the factory with me. They might know a thing or two.

I work at Intel, and I can tell you that nothing like this has ever come up. It's just a road map people, don't get our hopes to high. I'll ask the engineers that work in the factory with me. They might know a thing or two.

Are you sure? The Roadmap was taken right off of Intel's main website, lol. It's pretty legit. Most of the plan on the road map have been implemented very precisely. Unless you have more insight on it. I love to hear more about it.

Are you sure? The Roadmap was taken right off of Intel's main website, lol. It's pretty legit. Most of the plan on the road map have been implemented very precisely. Unless you have more insight on it. I love to hear more about it.

Well Arrizx banned my account yesterday, but I've taken the issue up with David for his rash and immature behavior. But, back to the main topic...

While at work today eatting lunch in the Cafeteria I overheard some of the Engineers discussing some new way for the server products to by-pass certain types of hardware to make them faster, such as, what they suggested was by-passing (And I'll share with you the fact that I have NO idea how they'd do this) certain parts or sections within a hard drive, maybe certain data, not to sure. But after thinking about it for a few minutes and the new SMT technology Intel is releasing it kind of made sense in its own little way.

Now, that's NOT to say that's an Intel official idea, maybe just two engineers shooting ideas off one another. But regardless it was cool to think about. How if you update one component of a PC/Server that the new technology in it wouldn't allow a bottle neck from an older component, perhaps by-passing protocols or something. Either way it was cool to listen too. The tech guys always talk about really interesting ideas and what not. ;)

Back
Top Bottom