FS: ASUS M2N SLI Deluxe 570 Motherboard

drummersince99

Solid State Member
For sale I have a NEW ASUS M2N SLI DELUXE Motherboard. I first bought this board for a computer I built but it ended up shorting out due to some bad parts I had in the computer. I sent it to the factory and they sent me a brand new one which I am selling with all new in bag accessories (harddrive cables, 0/1 plate, manual, etc). I also threw in an extra Manual and Drivers CD! Everything pictured is what will be shipped. I recently picked up a different motherboard so I don't need this one anymore. I will sell $130 shipped anywhere in the USA. If you have any questions please email me, I will check my mail daily.

more info 1
more info 2
more info 3
more info 4

real1.jpg

real2.jpg

real3.jpg

real4.jpg

you no u have to post a picture of the boards with ur name and computerforms.org

Chris

and how much are u asking

you need to post a picture of the actual item with a piece of paper with your computerforums username on it

For sale I have a NEW ASUS M2N SLI DELUXE Motherboard. I first bought this board for a computer I built but it ended up shorting out due to some bad parts I had in the computer. I sent it to the factory and they sent me a brand new one which I am selling with all new in bag accessories (harddrive cables, 0/1 plate, manual, etc). I also threw in an extra Manual and Drivers CD! Everything pictured is what will be shipped. I recently picked up a different motherboard so I don't need this one anymore. I will sell $130 shipped anywhere in the USA. If you have any questions please email me, I will check my mail daily.
Well done, you put the notes in place rightaway after just one member's post:)

Ah I would buy it but I don't have that money.

Good luck with the sale!

Back
Top Bottom